Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a service-driven Building Manager to take ownership of a modern office building in York with quality amenities, excellent travel links and green surroundings. Our client is a well established property development business with a passion for providing an outstanding customer service throughout their growing real estate community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building including all building fabric and plant;
- Management of sub-contractors for a range of total FM services;
- Liaising with tenants, regarding fit-outs, and general building queries;
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Looking for ways to continually improve and innovate on the FM provision and customer service provided;
- Ensuring the building is fully compliant with modern UK H&S legislation.
Our client is known for going the extra mile for their tenants. Within a supportive company framework, you will build lasting relationships with a range of stakeholders and as such whilst a managing agent background is highly desired, previous experience within a service industry would be regarded highly. Ideally IOSH qualified, you will have a good understanding of building maintenance and H&S, whilst personally you will be an engaging property professional.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today