1 day left
- Full Time
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a service-driven Building Manager to take ownership of a modern office building in York with quality amenities, excellent travel links and green surroundings. Our client is a well established property development business with a passion for providing an outstanding customer service throughout their growing real estate community.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building including all building fabric and plant;
- Management of sub-contractors for a range of total FM services;
- Liaising with tenants, regarding fit-outs, and general building queries;
- Managing service charge budgets;
- Looking for ways to continually improve and innovate on the FM provision and customer service provided;
- Ensuring the building is fully compliant with modern UK H&S legislation.
Our client is known for going the extra mile for their tenants. Within a supportive company framework, you will build lasting relationships with a range of stakeholders and as such whilst a managing agent background is highly desired, previous experience within a service industry would be regarded highly. Ideally IOSH qualified, you will have a good understanding of building maintenance and H&S, whilst personally you will be an engaging property professional.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today
Apply for Building Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly