Capital Projects Manager
A well-known NHS organisation in London is looking for an excellent Capital Projects Manager to join them for a 6 month assignment.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of selected projects across the Trust
- Responsible for the complete Project Management from inception to completion of minor Capital & other Projects
- Liaise with a range of key stakeholders in order to advise and update on the projects
- Ensure projects are delivered to briefs, budgets, timescales and logistics
- Ensure that projects comply with Building Regulations and other Statutory Legislation, regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification in construction or surveying
- Knowledge of Construction Processes, Health & Safety / Risk Management/ CDM’s;
- Construction contract knowledge
- Experience of working in the NHS or Healthcare sector
Please email your CV to Daniel@mlcpartners.co.uk if you have suitable experience and qualifications.
Apply for Capital Projects Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly