Building Services Coordinator
Your new company
Our client is a world leading research organisation in central London.
Your new role
Working within the Building Services team, this role will be supporting and coordinating activities that support the Building Services team under the guidance of the Head of Engineering Projects. This role will involve coordination of project works, working with team members to meet goals by specific deadlines. Supporting building services, the post holder will support operational activities including order processing, monthly service partner meetings, managing internal stakeholder meetings and assisting with supplier management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant post graduate experience supporting Project Managers and Operational teams
- Knowledge of building development, construction, contract and facility management
- Ability to be adaptable, versatile with administrative and facilitation skills to keep the projects focused on their objectives
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Able to effectively manage own workload and support the Head of Engineering Projects, and wider Building Services & team leads
- Good team-player who can provide on-going support to a busy project team
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to manage expectations, communicate progress and raise questions where appropriate.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to act independently to help others and solve problems.
- Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products
- Well organised with strong time management
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £40,000
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Smart Pension Scheme: You put in 3% they will add 6% on top up
- Staff discount in Kings Cross station
- Work for home when necessary
- Season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.