This job is no longer available
Infrastructure Project Manager (M&E) C£50,000 + benefits Cheltenham
As an M&E Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be working for a market leading facilities service provider and one of the top 20 suppliers to the public sector. You will form an integral part of a brand new department and have responsibility for M&E Infrastructure Projects across a prestigious government portfolio.
Your responsibilities as a Project Manager include the following: ensuring that design requests meet operational and future needs of the business, managing and engaging sub-contractors (ensuring a synchronised response), managing all business stakeholders (both client and sub-contractor) to guarantee that expectations are met and that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
It will also be your responsibility to keep abreast of new and innovative products, relevant to your industry, by regularly attending trade shows and communicating regularly with specialist manufacturers.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Building Services discipline
- Prince2 Practitioner qualification
- Excellent track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience of Infrastructure design in a data centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts in clear business terms
- Previous experience of managing multiple stakeholders and efficiently running multi-disciplinary teams
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV ASAP or for more information, please contact Jo Caughey on 0121 450 5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer