This job is no longer available
Our blue chip client seeks an experienced BCP manager for a 6 month contract to work out of their London office and develop, lead and manage business continuity and disaster recovery to ensure the highest standards across UK operations.
The roles objectives include;
· To develop and gain organisational commitment to an overall business continuity strategy.
· To keep on top of developments and changes to disaster recovery and business continuity legislation, research and thinking to ensure policies and procedures evolve in line with best practice.
· To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
· To lead and co-ordinate strategy, policies, procedures and training,
· To act as internal advisor to senior management and staff.
· To lead and co-ordinate support from legal and support teams.
· All plans to be compliant with BS25999
The successful candidate will have experience of all the above areas in a large financial institution or partnership environment and you will be a member of the Business Continuity Institute.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.