Help Desk Team Leader
Reporting in to line manager (HD Manager), this role will be to ensure effective operation of the FM Helpdesk using a hands-on and strategic approach. Auditing and reporting to HD Manager on helpdesk performance. Assisting the HD Manager as required with the wider element of business reporting and customer service relations.
- Day-to-day HD tasks and overseeing of HD output
- Day-to-day Management of 2 HD staff (helpdesk co-ordinators)
- Processing helpdesk tasks, taxi bookings, e-mail requests, conference bookings etc.
- Co-ordinating and hosting events
- Reporting to HD Manager (staff performance, audit results, trend reports etc.)
- An element of FM Systems maintenance (FSI, Condeco) as directed by HD Manager
- Cross training on FM systems and HD processes
- Updating HD Process Manual as required and always seeking to improve/streamline current processes – final approval from Helpdesk Manager
- Liaising with FM contractors on HD tasks (chase up overdue tasks, re-assign tasks etc.)
- Manage the floor checks rota
- Strong knowledge of Condeco and FSI System Administration or similar CAFM systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear and concise)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and professional attitude
If this position would be of interest to yourself, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0207 1184848 for more information.