Strategic Space Manager (Temporary)
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, has been engaged by this client to find an immediately available skilled and experienced space strategy manager to deliver to the highest standard the full range of space and project management services
For our client, this role will be at the heart of shaping a space programme, implementing the plan, encouraging our client to make the best use of its most valuable physical assets and ensuring the mission of the organisation is achieved.
The post holder will:
- Drive the strategic implementation and constant review of the plan and the wider organisational strategy;
- Provide proactive management of space including ensuring its effective utilisation;
- Actively engage with senior representatives
- Act as the primary contact for space or planning needs.
- Provide constructive challenge, robust analysis and strategic briefing to translate business needs into fully defined projects.
- Support the development of a robust capital plan
- Manage space records and associated staff CAD Manager
- Lead and manage internal and external professional teams (Architects, Engineers, Surveyors etc.) in the development, feasibility and analysis of strategic options.
The Experience you will most likely require for success in the role will be:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification or able to demonstrate equivalent substantial work experience
- Relevant technical knowledge of space management
- Substantial project management and change management
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to analyse user requirements and to separate “wants” from “needs”
- Proven Influencing and communication skills at all management levels
- Demonstrable project management and IT skills
- Ability to deliver workload within agreed timescales
- High level working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to devise reports on space utilisation and allocation to advise strategic planning
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders
- Extensive experience in real time space and occupancy data bases
- Experience of a similar role managing complex relationships in a customer focused environment
- Experience of developing, adapting and maintaining a space management policy for space management
- Ability to deliver and manage change to achieve agreed business objectives ensuring the highest levels of customer service and care
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested applicants to contact them without delay to make known your interest in the role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply