Facilities Coordinator/ Manager- Soft Services
Facilities Coordinator – Multisite Location
Soft Services- Biased
Managing sites across Hatfield, Letchworth, Cheshunt and Central London
Servest are recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to be based across 4 sites covering Hatfield, Letchworth, Cheshunt and London. Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager you will be responsible for supporting with the effective management of the facilities service for the sites working direct with the customer. You will be managing the cleaning services, Catering, security and other ad hoc areas on site working with a mixture of staff that work different shifts. Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, shifts between the hours of 06:00 – 17:00- some flexibility will be required
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- You will be managing predominantly the cleaning services, however you will be required to assist with Catering, Cleaning, Security and Post Room.
- Day to day you will be supporting the Senior Facilities Manager by running a portfolio of locations
- As a direct point of contact with the client you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a pro- active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet.
- Your day to day responsibilities are making sure the site is staffed in all areas, audits and daily checks are carried out and that the site runs smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Will have a background in Facilities Management/ Cleaning management with similar experience in a large multi-site environment.
- A management background of overseeing a team of at least 30+ staff members across different disciplines.
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts and stocks and staffing spends.
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentational is key.
- IOSHH is desirable.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable -To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**