Property Services Manager (Commissioning, Decommissioning)
Responsible for working with key stakeholders on the planning and delivery of selected projects across the Trust, principally in the initial development and co-ordination of selected Property Services projects including but not limited to capital development commissioning / decommissioning and procurement.
- Work with key stakeholders in the development and preparation of delegated project plans as required, in relation to the commissioning / decommissioning phase of delegated projects in accordance with the Department of Health’s Capital Investment Manual;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of delegated project plans once developed;
- Monitored and report progress on the development and implementation of delegated project plans to the Estates & Facilities Management Team in both written and verbal format as required, including the associated costs where relevant;
- Liaise with clinical and corporate services in conjunction with external consultants to ensure the timely, efficient and cost effective selection of equipment, fixtures and fittings for delegated projects;
- Assist external consultants with the arrangements for the delivery, checking and safe storage of equipment and furniture for delegated projects;
- Representing in the process of rectification of identified defects arising during the relevant defects period for delegated capital projects to ensure an expedient and satisfactory resolution;
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures as required;
- Lead on Commissioning and Decommissioning for Projects and support with dilapidations;
- Undertake general clerical duties including typing, filing, photocopying, distribution, arranging meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes/notes of meetings as required;
- Experience of relevant software packages such as AutoCAD, MICAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, project, to produce documents and drawings as required;
- Ability to create, update, amend and distribute documents as required including spreadsheets and databases;
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.