Health & Safety Advisor
A well-known NHS organisation is looking for an excellent Health & Safety Advisor to join them for an initial 6 month assignment, with the potential to go permanent.
The purpose of the role will be to provide leadership and advice on Health, Safety and Security policies for the organisation.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Acting as the lead person in Health and Safety, Risk Management and Quality issues for the Trust
- Delivering for audits, training and monitoring records
- Ensuring policies and procedures are being adhered to across the Trust and raising awareness in relation to Health & Safety
- Acting as the lead for the Central Alerting System (CAS) for all incoming and outgoing safety alert information
- To manage the Health and Safety budget
The successful candidate will:
- Have managed Health & Safety within a corporate Estates environment
- Be able to manage risk and carry out risk audits
- Be confident in delivering training
- Have the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders, at all levels
- Have relevant Health & Safety qualifications
If you have relevant experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your CV.