Interim Commercial Manager – FM
My client is a leading Facilities Management Provider who due to a successful period of growth is looking to strengthen their Commercial team by recruiting sector experienced Interim Commercial Managers.
The Commercial Manager will provide an influential pre and post contract commercial support to a portfolio of contracts. You will manage numerous stakeholder relationships both internal and external.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identifying and supporting the management and mitigation of risks at all levels associated with bidding of new contracts
• Leading governance within the bidding process to ensure that the company’s requirements of the contract are being complied with
• Supporting the operational team in the commercial management of key subcontractor contracts
• Support the review of subcontract packages and ensure that appropriate invitations to tender are actioned and issued
• Supporting and advising senior management and operational teams in maximising commercial opportunities, recognising contract variations and potential claims.
• Maximise margin improvements whilst ensuring service levels meet contractual KPI’s and ultimately increase the value of repeat business
• Handle the contract and execute such financial reviews as are deemed necessary by the Commercial Director in relation to the contract
Candidates will have a relevant commercial background gained from working within the Facilities Management sector. You will have experience of managing multiple high value contracts.
£65,000 - £70,000 pro rata
Contact James Ashcroft, Associate Director
Please make reference to the location you are applying for in your application.