Waste Manager – Merseyside based
This leading FM business is seeking an experienced waste manager to work on one of their industrial sector accounts based in Merseyside. The key day to day duties will include;
- Coordinate and control all waste consignments for the site.
- Work within all health and safety regulations and ISO 14001
- Liaise with a variety of departments to ascertain waste volumes and levels
- Assign on site storage areas and undertake risk assessments
- Work within hazardous waste regulation
- Educate/give correct information to sub contractors
- Coordinate samples and analysis of waste
- Arrangement of transportation of waste
- Undertake talks to operations and production staff
- Source all waste streams
You will have a strong background in waste management and ideally have sector experience across the chemical or industrial services sector. Previous sub-contractor management and budget management would also be an advantage.