Area Engineering Supervisor – 40k + bens
This is a great opportunity for a mobile engineering supervisor to cover a variety of contracts across the South of England for a leading building services business. The main day to day duties will incorporate;
- Ensure that all the works carried out throughout the region are to a high standard
- Lead a team of engineers across the South of England
- Act as first point of contact and escalation for clients
- Coordinate engineering activities for planned and reactive maintenance
- Review engineering job sheets
- Manage all WIP reporting for the area
- Oversee the sub contractor supply chain for the region
- Support helpdesk with call allocation for jobs
- Maintain any PPM changes
- Carry out regular audits to ensure quality standards are adhered to
- Production of dilapidation reports
- Ensure that tool box talks are carried out to standards
You will have a strong background within maintenance or building services engineering and hold relevant C+G qualifications.
Experience of leading a mobile team is essential for this role as is experience of dealing with senior client contacts.