Contract Manager - Facilities Management Services
Managing the delivery of a Facilities Management Services contract at a high profile customer shopping centre. Working alongside the customer and site team, you'll provide the focus, direction and leadership required to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest of standards and in line with client specifications.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with management and the client on all aspects of the service delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to the specified standards (KPI's and SLA's), legislation and safe working practices detailed within the site specification.
- Implement and maintain security plans such as Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Public Space Surveillance and Incident Management.
- Manage staff throughout your teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning.
- Manage the site budgets to ensure that financial targets are consistently met.
- Take a proactive role in the management and review of safe working practices on the contract.
- Conduct and review regular quality audits and reports.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, managing the delivery of security and/or cleaning services.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence essential
- First Aid qualification - desirable
- Good IT skills and sound knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management industry - desirable.
- A customer focused, friendly, reliable and flexible approach
- The ability to work under pressure and meet client deadlines
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.