Senior Estate Manager
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a client-side opportunity, for a privately-owned residential asset manager with big plans for the future. This role will see you managing a large scale trophy development that is due for completion in the next few months, and provides a unique platform to spearhead our client's goal of raising the bar for residential service, whilst creating a culture and FM function in your own image.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the estate, including residential units, retail units, and amenities;
- Manage all on site H&S matters including statutory compliance processes such as L8's, RIDDOR and fire safety;
- Managing the work of key total facilities suppliers;
- Liaising with construction contractors to manage the snagging process effectively;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing the technical management of the building, including all engineering services for the running of the building plant;
- Supporting the recruitment and development of all on-site staff;
- Fostering an excellent working relationship with residents, enhancing the levels of service delivery where possible.
Our client is making waves in the industry with their innovative approach to their work. With a philosophy that truly puts its people first through a genuine dedication to their wellbeing, our client in return is seeking a hard-working individual who is committed to our client's long term vision. You will demonstrated a strong technical knowledge of hard FM with previous experience in mobilising and snagging large scale properties. Relevant technical qualifications would be ideal, whilst an IOSH or NEBOSH is essential. Moreover, you will be a proactive, and enthusiastic individual with plenty of ideas to bring to the forefront of a growing and dynamic real estate business.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today