Facilities and Health and Safety Manager, London
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading London based healthcare organisation who are strengthening their Support Services team by recruiting a dedicated Facilities and Health and Safety Manager.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations and working with closely with the CEO on related projects, this is a critical role and its key purposes are to:
- Act as the Group wide Health and Safety Officer and as part of this take the lead on safety related matters, offer expert advice and train/empower managers and staff in initiating and maintaining a safe working environment at all times for all visitors and staff and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Management of the facilities of the Group’s sites to ensure legal and licence related compliance.
- Take responsibility for managing and leading the performance of the Groups outsourced maintenance and cleaning contracts, and use of CCTV
- Have achieved as a minimum IOSH Managing Safely or achieved NEEBOSH level qualifications.
- Will be BIFM qualified or studying towards qualification
- Have significant experience within a Facilities Manager role with associated Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Have experience of managing and reviewing outsourced services, undertaking and advising others on how to undertake risk assessments
- An excellent knowledge of the legislation associated with Facilities and health and safety management.
- Ideally will have a good working knowledge of Plant Engineering and associated infrastructures
£35,000 - £39,500 dependant on experience
Contact James Ashcroft, Associate Director
Please make reference to the location you are applying for in your application.
Apply for Facilities and Health and Safety Manager, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly