Facilities and Health and Safety Manager, London
My client is a leading London based healthcare organisation who are strengthening their Support Services team by recruiting a dedicated Facilities and Health and Safety Manager.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations and working with closely with the CEO on related projects, this is a critical role and its key purposes are to:
- Act as the Group wide Health and Safety Officer and as part of this take the lead on safety related matters, offer expert advice and train/empower managers and staff in initiating and maintaining a safe working environment at all times for all visitors and staff and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Management of the facilities of the Group’s sites to ensure legal and licence related compliance.
- Take responsibility for managing and leading the performance of the Groups outsourced maintenance and cleaning contracts, and use of CCTV
- Have achieved as a minimum IOSH Managing Safely or achieved NEEBOSH level qualifications.
- Will be BIFM qualified or studying towards qualification
- Have significant experience within a Facilities Manager role with associated Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Have experience of managing and reviewing outsourced services, undertaking and advising others on how to undertake risk assessments
- An excellent knowledge of the legislation associated with Facilities and health and safety management.
- Ideally will have a good working knowledge of Plant Engineering and associated infrastructures
£35,000 - £39,500 dependant on experience
Contact James Ashcroft, Associate Director
Please make reference to the location you are applying for in your application.