FM Helpdesk Manager
Beach Baker is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Helpdesk Manager in its FM team. This person will manage the day to day delivery of the service to both internal and external clients, and further develop the helpdesk strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients and tenants
- Manage staff, ensuring all people related policies and procedures are followed
- Maintain regular and effective communication with internal colleagues in Property Management, support functions and the wider business
- Monitor works conducted/service provided by suppliers
- Measure and report supplier performance against agreed SLAs
- Prepare management reports for a variety of stakeholders and attend/chair management meetings as required
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies - e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR
- Manage the helpdesk database to ensure currency
- Own, regularly review and if necessary revise procedures and associated process maps
- Manage supplier management relationship with out of hours service provider
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience of managing a helpdesk service within facilities or property management. They should also have an understanding of commercial leases, service charge budgets and accounting principles. Candidates are also required to have completed the IOSH Managing Safely course.