1 day left
- Full Time
The position of Facilities Manager is working for a national organisation based in Cardiff managing a mixed use site which includes educational facilities, corporate hospitality and residential accommodation. The requirement is for a Fixed Term Contract until July 2019.
This organisation are a national organisation with sites across the country and head office functions in Cardiff.
The position of Facilities Manager is reporting directly into the Chief Executive and will be wholly responsible for the property and team management of this high profile site in Cardiff. Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Management of all Facilities and Support Services including building maintenance, catering, cleaning and hospitality
- Manage all Health and Safety obligations and responsible for the the management of all site related risks
- Procurement of all FM and building related contracts
- Management of all security and reception services
- Managing events taking place in the buildings including corporate functions with catering and other requirements
- Liaising with external organisations around
Candidates for the role of Facilities Manager should have experience in this field and be suitably qualified in FM and Health and Safety. You will need the ability to motivate, lead and develop a team and manage contractors and visitors to site.
This position has a salary of £30k - £32k plus excellent corporate benefits including a generous pension scheme.