OCS are seeking a Facilities Manager to be involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of our customer's property portfolio, including accounting, landlord relations, maintenance and repair, security, catering, janitorial services, landscaping, etc.
This will include handling all service requests and complaints and assist in the preparation of the annual budget and management reporting and be familiar with the terms of lease and facilities.
You will also be supporting management's efforts in the day-to-day maintenance and implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will ensure a well-managed, well maintained building. and deliver safe working environment for client staff, visitors and contractors.
- Manage the property portfolio on behalf of our client.
- Provide sufficient staffing for business hours and approve Out of Hours operating requests as required.
- Ensure that contract Facilities Services are fully compliant with statutory regulations in addition to OCS and customer policies and procedures.
- Ensure maximum optimisation of the client's office space, project managing all office moves and department restructures throughout the customer's property portfolio.
- Manage all facilities services suppliers both internal OCS and external third party and ensure all Suppliers are engaged in line with the NVG Procurement Policy.
- Responsible for delegating tasks required for property good running to contractors and maintenance staff
- Develop strong working relationships with landlord and neighbours in order to liaise effectively with them on behalf of the customer.
- Support client Budget holder on all rent and building contract reviews.
- Ensure all Suppliers are engaged in line with the OCS and our customer's Procurement Policies.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day facilities budget.
- Create Business Cases for ad-hoc spend outside of the operating budget for the NVG budget holder.
- Raise and manage all POs for the Facilities Budget
- Provide Monthly Management Information and performance reports
- Site Manager for OCS
- Provide supporting information to Account Manager for Quarterly Review.
- Directly manage all facilities services staff; security officers, receptionists, catering staff and FS assistants.
- Degree or Equivalent level
- Recognised qualification in Facilities Management e.g. BIFM or CMI
- Recognised Health and Safety qualification - e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH
- SIA Licensed - Non front Line (preferred but training and accreditation provided)
- Previous experience in a senior Facilities Management role including:
-Direct line management of staff
-Supplier engagement and management
- Exceptional communication skill able to interact effectively with peers, direct staff, suppliers and our customer's representatives
- Detail oriented and accurate especially with numbers
- Ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team
- Ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent people skills able to motivate and inspire colleagues, reports and suppliers
- Ability to work with various computer packages like Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Word
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.