Interim Director of Estates
A busy growing University in the Midlands are seeking an Interim Director of Estates to undertake a consultancy assignment covering all aspects of masterplan strategy and undertaking a GAP analysis on estates operations.
Reporting to the COO, the Interim Director will have two main deliverables of leading their master planning project devising their estate strategy for the next 10 years in addition to undertaking a review on their estates operations including compliance.
They are seeking an exceptional leader with a proven track record of developing and implementing property strategies across comparably large scale, diverse and technically complex portfolios. Positive, driven and a natural collaborator, you will possess excellent commercial acumen and communication skills. This role will suit professionals who are adept at providing leadership at the wider strategic level in conjunction with proven operational expertise in developing a culture of ‘best in class’ quality and innovation.
The role will be c.4-5 months and could be undertaken full time or alternatively 4 days per week.
To arrange a confidential discussion please contact Michael Hewlett (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group via email or on 020 8892 0115.
More searches like this
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Facilities management (main)
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Building design, planning
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Building development
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Contracts, projects, bids
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Engineering, maintenance