Key Account Director
6 days left
- Full Time
We are pleased to be working with one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Employing over 4,000 people, with more than 10,000 supply-chain operatives and partners to successfully deliver projects throughout the UK. The business has a great reputation as an employer and investor in people, they have strong community links and are heavily involved in regeneration projects.
We are looking for a Successful Key Account Director who will report to the Strategic and Business Development Director. You will manage the delivery of Housing maintenance and frameworks through successful work winning bids and business development growth in the Midlands and the North.
Please see below for duties:
- Managing and developing pipeline
- Management of sales and BD team
- Overseeing bid function and process
- Identifying commercial opportunities within frameworks
- Building relationships at a senior level with senior stake holders
The Desired candidate will have:
- Experienced in housing maintenance
- Development in public sector FM
- Knowledge and highly skilled in frameworks
- Experienced in domestic social housing.
This is fantastic opportunity, please get in touch for further details
Apply for Key Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly