Head of Corporate Services
6 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to manage the delivery of FM and corporate services to a globally renowned and world famous corporate office complex in the heart of London.
Working for a major name in out sourced services you will be solely responsible for the delivery of services across the site. Services include, cleaning, security, catering, office services, hospitality and specialist works. Our client operates and delivers FM, business services, hospitality and catering across the corporate, banking and professional services sector.
You will be responsible for,
- Managing a large multi-disciplinary services team
- Ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered on a day to day basis
- Identifying working efficiencies and constantly driving productivity
- Working with multiple senior level stakeholders to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Management of a large budget and financial control of all expenditure
- Ensuring all service partners and specialist sub contactors adhere to strict service guidelines
- Acting as the point of escalation for any issues on site
- Constantly developing the service model to improve delivery
We are looking for an exceptionally professional senior level manager or director, you must have significant exposure to corporate, tech, blue chip, finance or high-end office environments. It is imperative you have managed large service teams and are able to deliver the highest level of customer service. The ability to drive meticulous standards is a pre-requisite to the role as is the ability to build board level relationships. A proven background at a senior level within out sourced FM would be a major advantage.
This is an opportunity to work within a world class corporate environment and as such represent a truly career defining appointment. The client can offer an attractive package and global career progression.
Apply for Head of Corporate Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly