Interim Hospital Engineer (Electrical)
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, the Isle of Man Government, is looking for an Electrically Biased Interim Hospital Engineer for a period of 3-4 months delivering specialist electrical engineering services to the Department of Health & Social Care. Suitable candidates will have experience of NHS Premises Assurance Model (NHS PAM) and will have worked to UK and NHS Compliance Standards including Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs).
About the Role…
- To work with and lead the Hospital Management Team in the development of strategic, operational and contingency plans for the Estate in relation to the electrical services;
- To lead the work planning and management of the Estates Team to ensure the estates maintenance, grounds maintenance, energy and utilities services and the reactive repairs service is delivered in accordance with the agreed standards;
- To lead the evaluation and assessment of the Health Technical Memorandum (HTMs);
- To review and manage the hospital estates maintenance contracts and project manage minor capital works;
What we’re are looking for...
- Minimum if HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering discipline, together with significant experience in relevant field;
- Professional membership of relevant body and evidence of continued CPD;
- Minimum of 3 years of Estates management or an equivalent environment, including engineering operations and maintenance of sophisticated plant, equipment including HV/LV systems
For further information, or to apply please call 03333 445 422 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GL/10040.
Apply for Interim Hospital Engineer (Electrical)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly