Head of Operational Facilities Management
About the Role…
Our client is an NHS organisation based in South East England. They are currently recruiting to the role of Head of Operational Facilities Management to be responsible for the delivery of Soft FM Support Services, Health and Safety across all sites.
What we’re are looking for...
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant facilities management experience at a Senior level in a large complex organisation (preferably NHS) with evidence of effective management of staff and budgets.
- Specialist knowledge of Mandatory and Statutory Regulations relating to Facilities services.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent e.g. BIFM.
- Professional management qualification.
- Membership of a Facilities Management Association (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH Qualification (desirable)
- Prince 2 qualification (desirable)
For further information, or to apply please call 03333 445 422 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting reference GL/10020