This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer with some knowledge of asset management to join a blue chip contract based in Merseyside. The key elements of the role will include;
- Coordinating the work of the engineering teams
- Management of small engineering related projects from quotation to completion
- Oversee the onsite suppliers of engineering services
- Day to day coordination of compliance activities
- Planning and scheduling of works using Maximo
- Deliver planned and reactive maintenance activities
- Obtain quotes for remedial works
- Financial management including authorising invoices for payment
You will have a strong m+e background ideally from a manufacturing or industrial services sector.
Experience of using a works planning system such as Maximo is important for the role as is the IOSH qualification.
Apply for Engineering Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly