Estates & Properties Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced person to come and help us maintain the unique environment of this popular Theme Park and Home of Peppa Pig World. Located on the edge of the New Forest and welcoming over one million guests annually Paultons is still a private family owned and run company.
Reporting directly to the General Manager. Technical Services, the Estates and Properties Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Park’s grounds, gardens, buildings and environmental services, also assisting with new project work and liaising with contractors. Managing a team of dedicated and skilled staff to ensure the Park’s infrastructure is maintained to the highest possible standard paying particular attention to Health and Safety requirements at all times and providing support to all other departments to aid the smooth operation of all areas of the business.
Key skills to include:
- Relevant qualification in building/construction i.e. time served apprenticeship, HND or degree
- Relevant experience in the building trade with a broad based knowledge of joinery, plumbing, building construction etc.
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage ( a full time qualified electrician is employed).
- Experience in all aspects of Estate Management and environmental matters
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification desirable. Health and safety of both staff and guests is of utmost importance at all times.
- An interest in gardening would be an advantage(A Gardens Foreman/Designer is employed)
- Previous management experience in a similar discipline is a requirement as well as the ability to communicate at all levels.
Excellent salary and benefit package on offer including 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)Company Health Care Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Death in Service, Personal Pension Scheme and other benefits.
Applications close Friday, 1st September 2017.