Building Services Engineer - BMS Specalist
As the Building Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing a range of electrical and engineering support and advice to the estates maintenance.
Working on behalf of one of London's most prestigious educational establishments.
- Planning and coordinating the M&E team across all projects and tasks
- Managing the BMS systems and Specialist BMS contractors
- Leading projects including Planned works, Long term maintenance and Business improvement work-streams
- Managing the maintenance and improvements to all buildings and infrastructure
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in Managing BMS systems
- Relevant professional qualification and Experience
- Extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge
- Experience in leading a large team
- Essential knowledge of BMS systems
- Understanding of environmental conditions - humidity control
- Project Management, contract procurement.
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 - excellent pension and 41 days holiday.