General Manager of Estates and Facilities
Job Title: General Manager of Estates and Facilities
Job reference: SKL 6591810
Job description: Our Client – an NHS Trust in London – is currently seeking to recruit a General Manager of Estates and Facilities.
- The ideal candidate will have significant and relevant Estates & Facilities operational management at a senior level.
- The candidate must also have a degree or equivalent engineering qualification and/or be a chartered Engineer
- The desired candidate will have a multitude of experience across a range of areas relating to the management of Estates and Facilities within a multi-site environment this can include; Building services, Estates Health & Safety and Compliance issues, Management of building and engineering maintenance, Energy Management, Environment Issues, Facilities, Soft FM or Building Services.
- The candidate will have a background within the NHS, the candidate will be managing a large and multi-displinary team in an acute hospital setting
- The candidate will have the knowledge in budget management and will be able to write reports
Rates: £54.80/hour – £61.79p/hour
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sam Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Apply for General Manager of Estates and Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly