General Manager of Estates and Facilities
Job Title: General Manager of Estates and Facilities
Job reference: SKL 6591810
Job description: Our Client – an NHS Trust in London – is currently seeking to recruit a General Manager of Estates and Facilities.
- The ideal candidate will have significant and relevant Estates & Facilities operational management at a senior level.
- The candidate must also have a degree or equivalent engineering qualification and/or be a chartered Engineer
- The desired candidate will have a multitude of experience across a range of areas relating to the management of Estates and Facilities within a multi-site environment this can include; Building services, Estates Health & Safety and Compliance issues, Management of building and engineering maintenance, Energy Management, Environment Issues, Facilities, Soft FM or Building Services.
- The candidate will have a background within the NHS, the candidate will be managing a large and multi-displinary team in an acute hospital setting
- The candidate will have the knowledge in budget management and will be able to write reports
Rates: £54.80/hour – £61.79p/hour
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sam Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.