Health & Safety Manager
Purpose of the Role:
UK centralised FM department requires Health & Safety manager to join their team to develop and maintain H&S plans, policies and procedures included legal compliance to all workplace related fire and security regulations for all of the managed properties within the portfolio.
- To ensure that all parties operating within the managed buildings are complying with the relevant health and safety laws.
- Develop and execute health & safety plans in the workplace according to guidelines.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance within common areas of managed buildings, but also escalate any incidents of non-compliance where noted to brand representatives as and where necessary.
- Inspect equipment and machinery at managed sites to identify any unsafe conditions.
- Working with building managers on the issuing of any permits to work to contractors working at managed buildings, including but not exclusively, hot works, roof permits, harness permits etc.
- Manage the Resources UK staff accident and incident records and reporting of any RIDDOR related incidents.
- Recommend solutions to ongoing H&S issues, improvement opportunities and or new prevention measures.
- Proven experience as a safety and compliance manager
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety legal guidelines
- Ability to produce accurate and concise procedural documents, reports and records.
- Good knowledge of risk assessments
- IOSH essential, NEBOSH preferred
Skills (including technology)
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially in excel and outlook
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Strong management and communication skills
Maxwell Stephens invites all suitably qualified candidates to contact them immediately to register their interest in this important role.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly