Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a market leader in the Distribution Sector.
The client that I am working with is a big name within the industry, constantly striving to revolutionise the sector. They have a great opportunity for the relevant Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to become an integral part of a growing business.
The role requires the relevant Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to;
- Play a hands-on role in both the planned preventative (PPM) and reactive maintenance (RM) of the conveyor and sortation systems.
- Work in a proactive manner to facilitate the smooth operation of the working environment.
- Communicate necessary information to members within the team.
The relevant Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer should be;
- Experienced in working to busy schedules whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Experienced in the use of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) within conveyor or sortation systems.
- Be goal and career orientated.
If this would be of interest please click apply below. This is an urgent requirement therefore do not delay in applying. I can be reached.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice . By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.