Commissioning Manager | HVAC
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commissioning Manager to join a national MEP contractor, on a permanent or freelance basis, commission HVAC projects across London and the South East.
Salary: £65,000 plus package
Contract rate: £375/day
The Commissioning Manager (MEP) could be from either a Mechanical Building Services or Electrical background, and have 5+ years' experience of commissioning complex building services installations within primarily commercial properties including financial and data centres.
Working with this national MEP building services contractor, the Commissioning Manager will be based in the London Office and provide strategic and tactical building services commissioning management support to the project team for the engineering process of a project from conception to completion, primarily in the financial and data centre sector.
The Commissioning Manager (MEP) will be required to travel to client sites across London and the Home Counties, with additional consultancy work across Europe and the Middle East, and career opportunities within the regions could present themselves at a later stage should you be interested.
As Commissioning Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the commissioning process with the contractor and professional teams ensuring that effective communication takes place within the wider project management team.
- Managing the proper compliance of the project process at each stage
- Managing and driving the commissioning process
- Issuing weekly commissioning reports
- Providing technical input to the formal change control processes
- Ensuring that regular reviews of construction against the approved design take place and any mitigation of recovery plans required are implemented
- Reviewing and inputting to the commissioning procedures and reviewing Commissioning RAMS prior to commissioning activities
- Attending and reporting on commissioning and testing as appropriate
- Reviewing commissioning data against design parameters
- Ensuring all parties are co-coordinated for attending witnessing
- Holding commissioning meetings
- Ensuring that all appropriate commissioning handover documentation have been reviewed prior to handover
- Compiling 'Close out' documentation
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Commissioning Manager to join a steadily growing business, on high-profile and technically challenging projects for with blue-chip clients in locations across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Commissioning Manager | Commissioning Engineer | NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor | MEP Project Engineer | Data Centre Engineer | MEP Manager | Critical Environments | Mechanical and Electrical Building Services
Apply for Commissioning Manager | HVAC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly