Campus Project Manager
Campus Project Manager:
A fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation within the higher education sector
Your new company:
A fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation within the higher education sector in the heart of London.
Your new role:
Our client is looking for an experience project manager to manage the scoping, co-ordination and execution of Hard Services Engineering and Fabric projects of their entire campus. Your new position will require you to liaise with multiple clients, develop the briefs, scope the projects, and tender or price the works using other current maintenance professionals as well as subcontractors. You must be able to successfully deliver projects on time, with the correct approval process, as well as give handovers and final accounts with cost allocations.
What you'll need to succeed
You MUST have:
- Certified Civils or Structural Apprenticeship AND/OR Minimum City & Guilds certificate/s within an appropriate engineering discipline
- A minimum of a HNC in relevant engineer discipline
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge and experience of engineering operations within Critical Environments
- Experience of managing BMS, water systems, and air conditioning systems
- Been a self-motivated individual who shows determination and willingness to work succeed
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £51,250
- 27 days annual leave excluding bank holidays and 4 customary closures in December
- Good pension scheme that matches your contribution
- Opportunity to get involved with a number of fantastic projects for a world renowned higher education institution
- Opportunity to support training
- Oyster card provided to travel between sites during working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.