Contract Manager - Student Accomodation
The post-holder will assure the effective functioning of the facilities to provide safe, efficient, secure, legally-compliant and environmentally friendly spaces for residents, employees, students and visitors;
Working for a global service provider on this university contract
The Key responsibilities will be:
- To maintain oversight of the operational management and maintenance of the building
- Review budgets, financial and management reports related to building maintenance
- Participate in any re-tendering, renegotiation, or re-organisation of operational contracts related to the facility;
- Seamless running of the buildings through delegation of necessary jobs such as; maintenance, housekeeping, finances, security etc.
- Compliance and up keep of all Health & Safety regulations
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Bachelor's degree and an appropriate qualification in facilities management
- Budgeting and financial reporting skills;
- Strong management skills including organisational and planning skills, problem-solving and analytically skilled, financial control, time-management skills and interpersonal and communication skills;
- A good track-record in the operation and maintenance of similar buildings, ideally within the higher education sector.
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 + Extras