Residential Building Manager
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a residential building manager! This opportunity will see you managing a riverside development, with excellent transport links and access to all health and leisure amenities. Our client is a company that has a strong track record in managing high-end residential blocks and estates throughout the UK, making them ideally placed to offer further progression and development for your career.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Estate Manager by providing a top-tier total facilities service throughout your property;
- Building lasting professional relationships with all stakeholders including first and foremost your residents, as well as external contractors;
- Issuing work permits;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site, undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring all RAMS are in place;
- Overseeing both planned and reactive maintenance works to the building plant and fabric;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Key to your success will be a strong working knowledge of health and safety, supported by either an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification, as well as a track record in working in a total facilities role within the residential and/or hospitality sectors. You will have been responsible for the work of a team previously, either directly or indirectly, and be able to demonstrate a clear service-driven approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today