Facilities Manager - Client Side
Based in a prestigious area of Birmingham City Centre, I am looking for a Facilities Manager - Client Side with a passion for service excellence who will thrive in delivering 5 Star service to senior stakeholders across main stream facilities, events and projects.
My client are a prestigious Professional Services firm to which Facilities Management plays an integral part of the 5 Star environment created for both their employees and their clients.
This Facilties Manager - Client Side role is very much service led and is all about maximising service delivery with an eye on cost. As such, I am looking for a Manager that has an excellent track record in delivering the very best service across Facilities, Hospitality, Events and Projects. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Management of high profile stakeholders both internal and external. This person must understand the expectations of the business and it's perception both internally and externally and will strive to deliver above and beyond.
- Take responsibility for the overall presentation of the corporate office sites
- Management of both in-house and sub contracted service lines including planned and reactive maintenance, cleaning, landscaping, furniture and office moves
- Management of regular projects such as events and office moves
- Procurement and contract management of sub contractors
- Managing the Maintenance, Security, Reception and Health & Safety teams to ensure all Facilities Management service lines are working in tandem
- Development of direct line reports (supervisors and team members) through regular coaching and appraisals
- Based in the Birmingham
For this service led Facilities Manager - Client Side role I am looking for a high calibre of person who can demonstrate delivering the very best quality of service to multiple stakeholders. This person might come from the Corporate/VIP sector or a high end Professional Services business for example in order to demonstrate a strong vein of 5 Star service provision and customer journey.
Communication will be key to the success of this role. The full suite of Facilities Services are delivered here by a number of different teams. The Facilities Manager will be expected to manage each team both in a reactive situation but also in terms of bigger picture long term planning. They will be a true 'Manager' in the sense that they will be able to manage reactive situations that arise through the deployment of either in-house or sub contracted labour whilst being able to communicate to and manage the expectations of the stakeholders in the business. They will understand disaster recovery, crisis management and forward risk planning and analysis.
In summary, an excellent opportunity here for a high end prestigious client looking for a Facilities Manager that has and wants to work within this type of environment.
On offer for the above Facilities Manager - Client Side is a generous package of £40000 - £41000 + benefits