Infrastructure Project Manager
Your new company
A world leading higher education institution within central London.
Your new role
The Project Manager is responsible for the co-ordination and execution of Hard Services Engineering and Fabric projects of a varying value and the upkeep of site records and manuals. It involves the liaison between customers and users to receive the brief, the pricing of works using labour or subcontractors, the approval process, project delivery/ completions, handover, final accounts and cost allocations. It also includes the upkeep of existing records and the review and acceptance of new records onto the Colleges approved file storage system to ensure that all site records are up to date and accurate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certified Civils or Structural Apprenticeship AND/OR Minimum City & Guilds certificate/s within an appropriate engineering discipline
- A minimum of a HNC in relevant engineer discipline
- NEC Contract Management experience
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge and experience of engineering operations within Critical Environments
- Experience of managing BMS, water systems, and air conditioning systems
- Been a self-motivated individual who shows determination and willingness to work succeed
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £51,250
- 27 days annual leave excluding bank holidays and 4 customary closures in December
- Good pension scheme that matches your contribution
- Opportunity to get involved with a number of fantastic projects for a world renowned higher education institution
- Opportunity to support training
- Oyster card provided to travel between sites during working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.