Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading and growing Facilities Management and Engineering company as one of their Account Managers in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader who is extremely customer focused and can make change happen in a challenging public sector contract.
Ideally from a soft services background, you will understand and be passionate about adopting a lean and smarter way of working. Having experience or understanding of digital transformation is key to this role and are able to solve problems using these applications.
Experience within facilities management is not essential but would be an advantage
Have working knowledge within Councils or public sector contracts is essential
Basic details are;
- Permanent position
- Account Manager
- West Midlands
- £60,000 - £70,000 + car/Car allowance
- You must have experience of running soft services or customer focused type contracts with full P&L responsibility, a proven track record of leading and managing teams and demonstrable experience making changes within a local government contract
- Responsible for managing a P&L
- Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the contracts
- Full responsibility for profit & loss across the contracts
- Preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc.
- Lead, grow and develop a team
- Ensure the company fulfils their obligations in line with the contract
- Maximise business development opportunities
- Monitor and implement all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
- Worked within a Public sector or council contract
- Understands digital transformation
- Forward thinking, lean,way of thinking
- Strong and confident leader who can make changes happen and give solutions
- FM discipline or extensive Senior Leader experience with a customer services or soft facilities services background
- Full P&L responsibility
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of FM projects in the operational phase.
- Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly