Managing the delivery of cleaning services on a prestigious client food manufacturing site in Slough.
We are looking to add to our team with the appointment of a Contract Manager to provide the the focus, direction and leadership required to ensure that cleaning services are delivered to the highest of standards and in line with our client's specifications.
With experience of delivering cleaning services in a food manufacturing or pharmaceutical production environment, you will:
- Liaise with senior managers and the client on all aspects of the service delivery, responding to requests and complaints with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to specified standards, legislation and safe working practices.
- Manage cleaning teams to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning.
- Manage the cleaning budgets to ensure that financial targets are consistently met.
- Take a proactive role in the management and review of safe working practices on the contract.
- Conduct and review regular quality audits and reports.
- Ensure that stock levels and equipment are properly maintained.
- Work in partnership with the client to provide innovative FM solutions and the continuous improvement of services.
Experience of delivering cleaning services in a food manufacturing or pharmaceutical production environment is essential. A successful FM professional you will also have:
- A strong track record of supervising teams within the contract cleaning sector.
- A strong emphasis on delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- A proven record of managing teams to deliver high standards of cleaning.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Outlook and Excel
- IOSH and BICS qualification - preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading team in which you will be fully responsible for the delivery of cleaning services and act as a key interface between OCS and our client.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services, employing over 25,000 people in the UK. We have been at the forefront of developing integrated Facilities Management, becoming a seamless extension of our clients' businesses by delivering best in class services. How have we achieved such success? It is through our dedicated teams of industry experts who work in partnership with our clients to deliver innovative FM solutions.