I am currently recruiting for a PPM Coordinator for my client in Leatherhead
To apply for this role you must have previous experience in a similar role within a facilities environment. You must also have a strong understanding of planned preventative maintenance and working knowledge of CAFM systems.
Main duties include;
- Generate, assign and coordinate the delivery and receipt information relating to PPM through the CAFM system (Concept)
- Raise Work Orders for PPM works through the CAFM system and track and coordinate these work orders from assign status to completion.
- Ensure all documentation is uploaded to the Management Information System within the timescales set out in the contract; this includes Written Schemes of Examination and certification.
- Provide administrative support to FM Technical Services and Asset Management Team including document control
- Regular reporting in agreed format in a timely manner, to internal/external customers and also to the Supply Chain.
- Identify and make recommendations for additional systems and processes, that will enhance the customer experience whilst meeting the customers’ requirements
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally with customer and client at all levels of management. Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Ensure contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensure that the PPM/SI Lead is regularly updated with the statuses of PPM works and other legislative work orders that are delivered by the Supply Chain.
- Assist the PPM/SI Lead with ensuring suppliers PPM Schedules meet contractual requirements.
- Ensure areas of concern with the delivery of statutory requirements are highlighted.
- Ensure client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Ad hoc Project work as directed by senior management, this is to include updating of the clients asset register and planned maintenance tasks/job plans.
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development
- Evaluate and develop own working practices and promote safe working practices
- Contribute to the design, delivery and evaluation of work procedures within a challenging and complex co-ordination role
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal and external auditors through the CAFM systems.
- Promote a robust health and safety culture within the workplace and across the contracted areas of responsibility at all times
- Adhere to the company’s business practices and zero harm culture
- Ad hoc duties when required.
Salary will depend on experience.
The successful candidate must be able to pass an in-depth security clearance.
To apply for this role please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org