A great opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business that drives to continually develop it's employees.
This opportunity is working for a leading manufacturing business with turnover of more than £100million who constantly promote and develop their employees from within. They manufacture a range of products sold in to a variety of industries and are constantly evolving.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for completing sets of prioritised maintenance tasks to ensure the production line runs as smoothly as possible by doing the following:
- To make/repair any equipment in order to assist the manufacturing process. Effective support for machine breakdowns and repairs. A constant focus on reducing machine and plant down time is required with a view to increasing OEE availability.
- Contributing to the efficient running of the production lines by conforming to quality, safety standards.
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts in accordance with planned maintenance schedules. Creating new PPM schedules when required to improve plant availability.
The successful candidate will have a minimum NVQ level 3 qualification or HNC equivalent with the following characteristics:
- Be a team player and demonstrate good levels of communication.
- Be a hands on and driven individual.
- Be keen to progress and develop skills and qualifications. The right person will be supported through any development.
- Be able to work 1 week of nights in a 4 week shift pattern.
A competitive salary of £30000-£33000 plus overtime and the chance to develop and progress with a leading manufacturer.