Temp to Perm Estates Manager
I am currently recruiting an experienced Temp to Perm Estates Manager , for an interesting education provider in the East Midlands on a temp to perm assignment. This Temp to Perm Estates Manager will look after a team of 10, covering both hard and soft services.
My client is a multi site education provider in the East Midlands.
The Temp to Perm Estates Manager will be responsible for the following:
- All aspects of site management and minor capex projects
- All soft services that are run directly by the education provider (security and cleaning)
- Managing contractors and contracts and routine maintenance projects
- Looking after elements of health and safety and compliance
The ideal Temp to Perm Estates Manager will have experience:
- Working in a live education environment
- Have a firm grasp on health and safety
- Have hard and soft FM experience
- Be used to managing an in house maintenance and cleaning team.
- Be able to commute to Derby and Nottingham on a daily basis.
The offer for the Temp to Perm Estates Manager position, is a family environment, where all members of staff contribute to the development of the education environment. The salary is between £30- 33k depending upon experience. There is flexibility on working arrangements. This is an immediate requirement.