Property Manager - Commercial
- Property Manager role overseeing all aspects of a modern state-of-the-art commercial property
- Working for one of the largest property owners in the UK with over 4000 assets
Our client is a property management company with an annual income of over £500 million that manages a range of estates across the UK from grade-listed buildings to high profile commercial properties.
This role will see you responsible for the overall property management of a multi-building campus that provides a range of facilities. It will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting if not leading lease transactions
- Analysing asset management data
- Streamlining and rationalising the asset to save costs and/or maximise profits
- Managing head lease and sub-lease events and ensuring they are delivered on time
- Advising on financial management of the asset including developing annual budgets, reviewing costs and understanding financial performance
The successful candidate will have a RICS accredited degree and the drive to progress towards chartership in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity to oversee a high end commercial asset and join a forward thinking that prides itself on employee career development.