Business Development Director
ROLE TITLE: Business Development Director (London - UK)
REPORTING LINE: Managing Director Business Unit: Corporate Solutions Business Unit
NOONAN In line with our continued success and growth plans we are looking to recruitment new roles in Business Development in UK & Ireland
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to join us to lead and drive sales across the UK and Ireland. Ideally based in or around London, we are looking for someone who has 5 + years’ experience and a proven track record of winning new business and growing current contracts. The Business Development Director will identify and engage with existing and new pipeline targets, primary objective is to secure new business by inclusion on new tender opportunities. The role will be responsible for increasing Business Unit overall sales revenue and also have an individual sales target to achieve.
People: Responsible for a sales team comprising of BD Director and sales executives.
Geography: Mobile role to Lead both UK and Ireland markets
Commercial: Growth target of 20% Business Unit and 10% Individual
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ direct sales experience selling outsourced services preferably within the Corporate Solutions with knowledge and experience of Irish and UK markets.
- Lead and develop new pipeline generation
- FM Industry knowledge would be advantageous for the role
- Excellent skills in building and managing relationships as well as influencing.
- Tenure within the FM industry and familiarity with our service lines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including ability to recognise and adjust priorities as required.
- Self-starter with hunger to make a difference as well as strong performance and results orientation.
Please apply in writing (and confidence) with a copy of your current CV