Head of Asset Management
Fusion Lifestyle is on a mission to bring health and wellbeing to communities across the UK and we are looking for a Head of Asset Management to oversee a portfolio of properties. We are a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator as well as a registered charity, with a breadth of facilities from large leisure centres (including Gym & Fitness studios) to Outdoor Adventure, Football and Athletics. The business is continually growing with an unrivalled record of investing in and developing our sites – we’ve carried out £200m worth of investments in redeveloping our portfolio over the last 5 years.
As the Head of Asset Management, you will have overall responsibility to develop and deliver a robust national asset management strategy. This includes significant project management, delivery of refurbishments, management of tender processes as well as day to day management of maintenance across the estate, sustainability and energy management, procurement and compliance.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Development and delivery of a Departmental Business plan that is well communicated to the team
• Management of a significant budget, a commercial approach and prioritisation of spend
• Recruitment, development and general management of a Divisional Facility Management team ensuring that there is clarity of: purpose, tasks and timescales
• Development and implementation of a quality management programme that will stand up to legislative scrutiny, ensures statutory compliance and achieves the highest standards in external audits
• Management of FM, cleaning and essential operational sub-contractors
• Preparation of specifications, drawings, estimates and schedules for small works programmes and the functional control of specialist sub-contractors.
• Management of external and in-house projects to ensure they are on time, in budget and to specification
• Input into the procurement and management of key service contracts such as M&E, building maintenance and cleaning
• Management of the energy and environment strategy including capital investment proposals, communication to drive behavioural change and preparation of detailed reports to analyse opportunities and impact
• Management of large scale mobilization projects
• Substantial experience working at a senior level within Facilities, Maintenance and Project Management environments, preferably within leisure/hospitality
• Significant experience managing £multi-million budgets
• Significant experience of managing remote teams
• Extensive experience managing a diverse, multi-site, national portfolio
• Strong IT and systems skills, especially CAFM systems
• An ability to work under pressure to defined deadlines
• An understanding of Health & Safety and building control and regulatory standards and legislation
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.