Salary: Up to £40k (depending on experience) & Benefits
Location: 50% travel, 50% work from Support Centre in Luton– the nature of the role will require deployment across the country with nights away from home a normal part of the role
Time: The nature of the role will require out of ‘normal’ hour’s escalations and On call weekend working on a 3-4 week rota basis
About the role:
This position presents a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual with 2 years experience in multi site hard services. We are looking for a vibrant new Facilities Manager to assist the Property Team with managing all aspects of TGIF core estate facilities management. Your role is to developing estate management strategy; owning the day to day execution of Reactive maintenance; contractor & equipment selection and performance review; brand protection; energy management. You will provide effective technical and property support across the brand as required.
You are a vibrant Facilities Manager with (minimum) 2 years Hard FM experience. You are looking for an exciting new opportunity to grow with the brand and the Property Team. You enjoy working with multiple parties, hitting deadlines, and planning for effective property maintenance. We are a large and growing brand, so you will be the go to person for all of our restaurants across the UK. You will be responsible for ensuring all of our sites are trading at maximum volume and that we have consistent brand environment execution. You thrive on ensuring cost and time efficiency and selecting and monitoring likeminded partners. You will be part of a fun and lively Property team who keep our standards of excellence, on brand, on time and on budget.
Essential Skills Required:
• I-OSH Training essential
• 2 years experience of multi site Hard Services
• Experience of managing multi sites, juggling multiple projects, contractors, and guests
• Experience of reactive works follow up
• Experience of Maintenance Engineering doing both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
• Potential experience of Minor Capitol Planned Projects
About the Brand
We don’t exaggerate when we say this is more than a job, our family members voted us the Sunday Times Number One Best Big Company to work for (2015) for a reason. With a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, excellent pay rates and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our Support Centre team. We are passionate about ensuring our Support Centre team are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits:
• Private medical care
• Contributory pension
• Company sick pay
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Childcare voucher scheme for children aged 0-16 years old
• Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus time in lieu for public holidays.
• Life Assurance cover
• Discounted food (50% for up to 4 people on food in Fridays restaurants).
• Free confidential helpline & legal advice
• Travel to our conferences - often held in amazing places such as Ibiza, Milan and Orlando!
• 50% Discounted membership at PureGym