HSE Adviser - Leading Property Company
In addition to supporting the general business as part of the HSE team, you will be responsible for delivering part of our internal audit program and managing our 18001 Certification.
The role will include travel around the UK and engagement with a wide stakeholder group including Facilities Managers, onsite employees and contractors.
Our client is one of the most prestigious and reputable Property Company in the UK.
- As part of our BS OHSAS 18001 Management system for Property Management, undertaking internal audits to an agreed program. Compile suitable reports and action plans in a timely manner.
- To provide input into the effectiveness and continual improvement of our BS OHSAS 18001 Management systems for Property Management.
- To develop and deliver, or facilitate health and safety training as necessary.
- To assist all staff with general health and safety and environmental management enquiries by providing the best and most cost effective, but compliant, solution to HSE matters.
- Assist with the development of policy and procedure in line with best practice, ensuring continued compliance with the Firm's statutory obligations.
- Undertaken investigation of accidents as deemed necessary and compile suitable reports and action plans.
- Reviewing compliance information and preparing statistical analysis of as directed.
- Complete other general and administrative tasks as directed by the HSE Manager
- Opportunity to join a growing market leader in the Property sector
- Great benefits and working environment