Senior Project Manager
This leading global FM business is seeking an experienced FM Project Manager to work on projects across the South of England. The key day to day duties will incorporate;
- Deliver project works on a variety of client sites including refurbishment and installations
- Work with key client contacts regarding their requirements
- Have full responsibility for end to end delivery of projects
- Identify projects from a number of contracts
- Manage all sub contractor tender processes for individual projects including tender process
- Oversee all compliance/SHE matters regarding the projects
- Budget management at all stages of the projects including agreeing payment schedules
- Ensure that all projects are achieved within set milestones and budget
- Manage junior project managers on a daily basis
You will have a strong project management experience within an m+e/FM/ building services environment. NEBOSH would be an advantage for the role and proven knowledge of running a p+l is essential for the role as would experience of managing a project team.
Successful applicants should hear from us within two weeks of application.