Business Development Manager -London based
This rapidly expanding FM business is moving towards a TFM focussed model across the private sectors. They have a strong presence across sectors including FMCG, Manufacturing and corporate blue chip clients. They are seeking a regional BD professional to work on contracts up to c1million across the private sector.
Key responsibilities will incorporate;
- Generate pipeline of new corporate sector clients
- Develop single service and TFM offering working with the bid team
- Undertake pricing for contracts
- Assist with retention and organic growth of contracts
- Attend relevant industry and networking events for specified sector
- Ensure compliance with all governance processes
- Attend client progress meetings
- Lead new business through to financial and commercial closure
Some previous sales experience across the Facilities Management or BPO sector in London and the South East across the public or private sector is essential for this role. The ability to develop new business and manage bids is important for the role as is the ability to work in Central London for some of the working week.