Interim Head of Estates
An opportunity has arisen for an interim Head of Estates to join an excellent, forward thinking Education organisation, based just outside of Manchester.
- To deliver the estates strategy
- Overseeing the facilities, maintenance and compliance teams, ensuring the fabric of the estates is maintained to a high standards
- Responsible for the overall Fire Safety and the Security of the Estate, working alongside other senior management to ensure compliance with H&S regulations
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge in relation to project management, if required. Including developing and implementing building projects, ensuring specifications are met, in line with budget
Essential experience and qualifications;
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, Building or Facilities Management or Surveying
- Relevant memberships (RICS,ICE,CIOB, BIFM or equivalent)
- Experience in a senior or Head of Estates role, ideally within an Education organisation
- Senior level understanding of CDM regulations, property management and maintenance
- Understanding the legal and financial aspects of estate management, major and minor property projects and transactions
The role is initially for 3 months, while the organisation recruits for the permanent post.
If you have relevant experience, qualification and memberships as well as being available at short notice, please submit your CV.
More searches like this
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Facilities management (main)
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Building design, planning
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Engineering, maintenance
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Estates, property
- Public Sector Director / Head / VP jobs in Health & safety