Operational Facilities Manager
An organisation based in East Anglia is looking for an Operational Facilities Manager for an initial period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and managing the daily operations across the Operations delivery structure;
- Delivering and managing contracts and their interrelationships as well as all reporting, administrative and governance activities;
- Managing respective property assets and providing a high quality management service tailored to the requirements of each organisation;
- Initiating steady state reliable Business as Usual Operations for each of the organisations in parallel with The Estate’s development so as to provide excellent services whilst maintaining cost-efficiency and delivering profit where appropriate;
- Working effectively with the respective key stakeholders, including the Project Development Executive with a view to implementing an integrated set of management services to residents of the area;
- Deputising for the Operations Director when necessary and being an active member of the Operational Team for the project and advising on site wide issues with respect to Operations plans, implementation successes and processes that may require review and additional resource;
- Working effectively with the TFM service provider to establish a suitably scaled, robust and efficient Facilities Management service;
- Promoting the Estate, locally, nationally and internationally ensuring, where appropriate that the Estate adheres to best practice;
- Reporting to the Operations Director and other key stakeholders on the operations plan development and implementation;
- Managing, reporting and effectively mitigating operational risks where necessary in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
A successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience at Estates/Facilities Manager level, ideally within the education sector;
- Experience negotiating with, and managing, key stakeholders;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.